Friday, September 9, 2011

CREATIVE EXERCISE #2 : Juxtaposition

So in this exercise, random words were given by the lecturer, and I have to pick 3 pairs of words (based on the numerical order). I picked 13, 09 and 87. And this is what i got.

STEP 1 : GET RANDOM PAIRS OF WORDS
  • Flower & Wind
  • Fly & Rain
  • Oil & Tree
Hmm. Okayy. Next :

EXERCISE 1
"Create a sentence using the two random words

1. ………………… flower…………………..spider


e.g; My red flower got eaten by a huge spider
"

So that means i have to make 3 sentences? Right. Here goes.

  1. The flower in the garden dances beautifully with the wind.
  2. The fly hid in under the leaf when the rain is pouring.
  3. We can get oil from palm tree.
Eh wait. oil from palm, not from the tree kan? Okay. confused.

Okay next exercise is :

EXERCISE 2

Well. They gave me an image of a spider eating the flower. I assume that I need to illustrate the sentences that I made earlier.

Here goes :

That's...uhh... a flower dancing with a tornado. represents the wind.... k next.


Now that's a cute fly, hiding under a leaf. from the rain.  



 .......that...is a palm tree. that can produce oil...kot.

Ouch. My head hurts. I shall continue later after a good nap.

3 comments: